- Tuesday Play – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- Starting tee times are 9am unless otherwise noted.
- Tee time notifications are via the Chelsea Tee Time System and sent by e-mail to members.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to start.
- Once the weekly tee sheet is published, a start time report will be sent to you by the Chelsea Tee time system. The team captain for each week is as follows:
- If it is the 1st week of the month = #1 on the team list is captain.
- If it is the the 2nd week of the month= #2 on the team list is captain.
- If it is the 3rd week in of the month= # 3 on the team list is captain.
- If it is the 4th week of the month = # 4 on the team is list is captain..
- If it is the 5th week or there are less than 4 team members = #1 on the team list is captain.
(Captains are responsible for verifying attendance, arranging carts and confirming course and time of play for their group).
- Courses and games subject to change.
Tournament Schedule & Tee Sheet:
- The LWGA tournament schedule can be accessed from the Quick Links on LWGA.net or via LWGA Events on the Landings Club App.
- The Tee Sheet can be accessed via the Quick Links on LWGA.net or via LWGA Events from the Landings Club App.
- The Tee sheet will indicate the tee from which you play in addition to your starting time, hole, and GGID.
- The Golf Genius ID (GGID) can be found on the Tee sheet to the left of your team. It is an ID for the golf event. It is not a personal ID.
- Tournament signup is via LWGA Events, however, in order to signup (register) for a tournament, you must first be signed in to the Landings Club via landingsclub.com or the Landings Club App.
- LWGA Events is accessible via LWGA.net Quick Links or the Landings Club App.
- From LWGA Events, navigate to the event you wish to signup for and click Register Now.
- The deadline for tournament sign up is before noon on Thursday.
- After noon on Thursday, you may sign up for the Wait List on the LWGA.net Quick Links. Spaces are limited to cancellations and blinds. You may “take a chance” and show up on Tuesday 45 minutes prior to play to see if there is an opening. Please try to bring a cart if you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity.
- For difficulty registering for LWGA Events, please click here.
Tournament Cancellation :
To Cancel Your Registration prior to Thursday Noon:
- From LWGA Events, navigate to the Event.
- Click EDIT your reservation.
- A the bottom of your registration page, click Cancel Registration.
To Cancel after Thursday Noon:
- Add your name to the Cancel Published Playdate Quick Link on LWGA.net.
- Notify your team captain.
- In addition, if you are cancelling after 5pm on Sunday, notify the pro shop of the course where LWGA is playing that day.
- The Golf Genius App is utilized for electronic scoring.
- Tuesday playdate scores will be posted automatically via Golf Genius unless otherwise notified.
- Tournament results can be accessed via the Quick Links on LWGA.net or from LWGA Events. The report is listed to the right of the event name on LWGA Events.