For the full listing, click the Table of Contents
Why do I go to LWGA.net for some information and the Landings Club for LWGA Events?
LWGA.net is a repository for all membership information and procedures relating to the LWGA itself. The Landings Club manages Golf Genius, a golf tournament management system that is used for the entire Club. Since the LWGA is part of the Club, they manage our tournaments. In addition to Club Events, L9 Events etc., you will see LWGA Events. In order to access LWGA Events, one must be a Club member and log in to the Landings Club website .
How do I sign up for a LWGA social event or luncheon that is following Tuesday play?
LWGA members do not need to play golf to attend a social event or luncheon. To sign up check the Quick Links menu on LWGA.net for the upcoming luncheon signup form. By signing up for golf, it is not assumed you are attending the luncheon so you must complete the form if you wish to attend.
How do I view Quarterly Points Report and the Payout Schedule?
- From LWGA.net navigate to Golf/Reports/ Quarterly Points Report.
- Type the name you are looking for into the SEARCH box, and it will be displayed.
How do I know what the current payouts are?
- From LWGA.net navigate to Golf/Reports/Current Payout Schedule.
- Easy access: check the Quick Links menu
How do I access the online Membership Roster?
- From LWGA.net, navigate to Membership/Membership Roster.
- A screen will come up asking for the password. Enter the password.
- The entire Membership Roster will be displayed. Use the Search box.
How can I see who our most recent members are?
- From LWGA.net, navigate to Membership/Membership Roster/Newest Members
How do I get the password for the Membership Roster?
- From LWGA.net, click on the menu tab called ‘Contact Us’.
- Complete the short form with your request.
- If your email address is on file with the LWGA, we’ll be able to verify who you are and will email the password to you. You may also be able to get it from another LWGA member, or a Board member.
Where can I find more information on LWGA Policies & Procedures?
- From LWGA.net navigate to Administration/LWGA Gen’l Policy
What is a Break-Pin?
- When one get a first breaking score below 100, 90, or 80, they are awarded a Break-Pin.
How do I record a Breaking Score?
- To record a breaking score, go to LWGA.net/Administration/Member Forms /Score Breaking Notification
How do I apply for a Hole-in-One?
- To receive a Hole-in-One Award one must complete 18 holes of play in at least a twosome from any of the Landings Club sanctioned tees on any day. LWGA members are eligible for only one hole in one award each year. To receive your award, you must notify the Pro Shop at the completion of your round.
Pro Shop & Golf Info Numbers
|Golf 24-Hour Confirmation||598-2505|
|Golf Reservation Assistance||598-2677|
How to I get to LWGA Events?
You may access the LWGA Events page via the LWGA.net Quick Links menu or via the Landings Club App.
How do I find the Pairings & Results/Winners for an LWGA Event?
- Go to LWGA Events
- To see your tee time, click on “Tee Sheet”
- To see results, click on “Results”
How do I Register, Cancel or get on the Waitlist for Tuesday?
- To register for golf, go to LWGA Events. Click “Register Now”
- To cancel your registration prior to Thursday noon, go to LWGA Events. Click “Edit Registration”
- To cancel after Thursday noon, go to LWGA.net and click on “Cancel Published Playdate” on the Quick Links menu.
- To join the waitlist: go to lwga.net and click on “Wait List Request” on the Quick Links menu.
How do we keep Score on Tuesday?
- Download the Golf Genius App on your phone
- Enter the GGID (Golf Genius ID) code on the scorecard and click “sign in”
- Enter scores for that hole and BE SURE TO CLICK “SAVE SCORES” after each hole.
- Ignore the option to sign in using email and password.
What are the Island Tees?
These new tee markers (not newly built tee pads) are an option between the Skidaway and Course Names tees. The yardage is approximately 4650 yards and they will be officially rated by our GSGA team. They currently exist on the Palmetto & Terrapin Point courses.
Do I have to use the Island Tees?
All players will continue to play the tees where they feel most comfortable. No one will be forced to play shorter distances.
How do I Edit my Tournament Registration?
- Go to LWGA Events
- Navigate to the Event you wish to cancel
- Select Edit Registration
- Select Cancel
- Select Save