How do I find the Pairings & Results?
- Go to LWGA Events on The Club app:
- To see your tee time, click on “Tee Sheet”
- To see results, click on “Results”
How do I Register, Cancel or get on the Waitlist for Tuesday?
- To register for golf, go to LWGA Events on The Landings Club app or landingsclub.com website. Click “Register Now”
- To cancel your registration prior to Thursday noon, go to LWGA Events on The Landings Club app or landingsclub.com website. Click “Edit Registration”
- To cancel after Thursday noon, go to lwga.net and click on “Cancel Published Playdate”
- To join the waitlist: go to lwga.net and click on “Wait List Request”
How do we keep Score on Tuesday?
- Download the Golf Genius App on your phone
- Enter the GGID code on the scorecard and click “sign in”
- Enter scores for that hole and BE SURE TO CLICK “SAVE SCORES” after each hole.
- Ignore the option to sign in using email and password.
What are the Island Tees?
These new tee markers (not newly built tee pads) are an option between the Skidaway and named course tees. The yardage is approximately 4650 yards and they will be officially rated by our GSGA team.
Do I have to use the Island Tees?
All players will continue to play the tees where they feel most comfortable……nobody will be forced to play shorter distances.
How do I sign up for a LWGA social event or luncheon that is following Tuesday play?
LWGA members do not need to play golf to attend a social event of luncheon. To sign up check the Quick Links menu on LWGA.net for the upcoming luncheon signup form. By signing up for golf, it is not assumed you are attending the luncheon so you must complete the form if you wish to attend.
Pro Shop & Golf Info Numbers
|Golf 24-Hour Confirmation||598-2505|
|Golf Reservation Assistance||598-2677|