LWGA Rules for Disqualificaton
- Scorecard was not submitted.
- Scorecard was not signed and attested.
- Parts of the scorecard were illegible.
- The method of scoring was not the one shown on the sample scorecard.
- Team score entered for a hole was lower than it should have been.
- Team score was not shown hole by hole.
- Team score was not kept as plus or minus to par (PROGS excluded).
- Unless the Tournament Chair officially cancels play, any player who leaves the course will be disqualified for the holes she did not play and is not eligible to win. If a previously assigned ‘blind’ is available, regardless of flight, that ‘blind’s’ score will be assigned to the team for the holes not played by the original player.