Tournament Signup & Cancellation Procedures
- Tuesday Play – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- Starting tee times are 9am unless otherwise noted.
- Tee time notifications are via the Chelsea Tee Time System and sent by e-mail to members.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to start.
- Courses and games subject to change.
- Captains: 1st week of month is player 1; 2nd week player 2 etc. (Captains are responsible for verifying attendance, arranging carts and confirming course and time of play for their group).
- Tuesday playday scores will be posted automatically via Golf Genius. The procedure for posting is listed below.
- Deadline for sign up for regular and luncheon day play is before noon of the Thursday before play.
- After that time, you may sign up for the Wait List on LWGA.net Quick Links menu.
- Spaces are limited to cancellations and blinds. You may “take a chance” and show up on Tuesday 45 minutes prior to play to see if there is an opening. Please try to bring a cart if you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity.
You may signup using one of the following options:
- On line at www.landingsclub.com (see procedure below).
On-line sign up is strongly encouraged. You can sign up for weeks in advance when you sign up on-line.
Sign-up Procedure via Landingsclub.com:
- From LandingsClub.com or the Landings Club App, navigate to Golf/LWGA Events.
- Navigate to the event you wish to sign up for, then click Register Now.
- Prior to a playday event closing, you may cancel a registration via the Club website.
- On the day of play, follow the instructions on the Quick Links menu on the welcome page of LWGA.net.
- If play is canceled, notice will be given via an e-mail blast.
- Signing up for play on a ‘GENERAL MEETING /LUNCHEON’ day no longer automatically includes the luncheon.
Posting Your Score:
Effective 1/1/21, Tuesday playday scores will be posted automatically via Golf Genius.