- Tuesday Play – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- 9:00am shotgun – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- Tee time notifications are via the Chelsea Tee Time System and sent by e-mail to members. Also, by noon on the Friday before play, tee times are posted on LWGA.net, and the Club website.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to start.
- Courses and games subject to change. Check LWGA.net for the latest information.
- Captains: 1st week of month is player 1; 2nd week player 2 etc. (Captains are responsible for verifying attendance, arranging carts and confirming course and time of play for their group).
- Tuesday playday scores must be posted by 4:00Pm on the Thursday following play. Failure to post will result in failure to earn points if you or your team win. The procedure for posting is listed below.
- Deadline for sign up for regular and luncheon day play is before 4PM of the previous Wednesday.
- After that time, you may sign up for the Wait List via the online form on LWGA.net
- Spaces are limited to cancellations and blinds. You may “take a chance” and show up on Tuesday 45 minutes prior to play to see if there is an opening. Please try to bring a cart if you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity.
You may signup using one of the following options:
- On line at www.landingsclub.com (see procedure below).
On-line sign up is strongly encouraged. You can sign up for weeks in advance when you sign up on-line.
- By calling the Landings Club Tournament & Tee Time Coordinator at 598-8050
- By emailing the Landings Club Tournament & Tee Time coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up Procedure via Landingsclub.com:
- Click here for a graphical description of the process.
- Effective in 2019, the Golf Genius system utilized by the Club allows you to edit or cancel your reservation. You may also use the following procedures: To cancel prior to Wednesday at 4PM, complete the Cancellation Form on the ‘Who to Call to Cancel’ section of LWGA.net or call or email the Landings Club Tournament & Tee Times Coordinator 598-8050 / email@example.com.
- To cancel after pairings are posted and before playday, call the Pairings person (listed as Who to Call to Cancel on LWGA.net).
- To cancel on the morning of play call your group captain and the Pro Shop where you are listed to play.
- If play is canceled, notice will be given on LWGA.net, the rain line at 3450, and via an e-mail blast.
- Signing up for a GENERAL MEETING /LUNCHEON automatically includes luncheon. To only play golf, call the General Meetings/Luncheon Chair and cancel your luncheon reservation. Cancellations for luncheon must be received by the preceding Friday by 4PM in order not to be billed.
POSTING YOUR SCORE:
Tuesday scores MUST be posted by 4:00 p.m. on the Thursday following play. Failure to post will result in failure to earn points if you or your team win.
Scores can be posted via the GHIN app or by going to GHIN.com. All are encouraged to use the GHIN app. For more information on using the app, click here.