- Tuesday Play – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- 9:00am shotgun – Unless Otherwise Posted.
- Tee time notifications are via the Chelsea Tee Time System and sent by e-mail to members. Also, by noon on the Friday before play, tee times are posted on LWGA.net, and the Club website.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to start.
- Courses and games subject to change. Check LWGA.net for the latest information.
- Captains: 1st week of month is player 1; 2nd week player 2 etc. (Captains are responsible for verifying attendance, arranging carts and confirming course and time of play for their group).
- Tuesday playday scores must be posted by 4:00Pm on the Thursday following play. Failure to post will result in failure to earn points if you or your team win. The procedure for posting is listed below.
- Deadline for sign up for regular and luncheon day play is before 4PM of the previous Wednesday.
- After that time, you may sign up for the Wait List via the online form on LWGA.net
- Spaces are limited to cancellations and blinds. You may “take a chance” and show up on Tuesday 45 minutes prior to play to see if there is an opening. Please try to bring a cart if you wish to avail yourself of this opportunity.
You may signup using one of the following options:
- On line at www.landingsclub.com (see procedure below).
On-line sign up is strongly encouraged. You can sign up for weeks in advance when you sign up on-line.
Sign-up Procedure via Landingsclub.com:
- Click here for a graphical description of the process.
- Prior to a playday event closing, you may cancel a registration via the Club website.
- On the day of play, follow the instructions on the Playday Quick Links menu on the welcome page of our website.
- If play is canceled, notice will be given via an e-mail blast.
- Signing up for a GENERAL MEETING /LUNCHEON automatically includes luncheon. To only play golf, call the General Meetings/Luncheon Chair and cancel your luncheon reservation. Cancellations for luncheon must be received by the preceding Friday by 4PM in order not to be billed.
POSTING YOUR SCORE:
Tuesday scores MUST be posted by 4:00 p.m. on the Thursday following play. Failure to post will result in failure to earn points if you or your team win.
Scores can be posted via the GHIN app or by going to GHIN.com. All are encouraged to use the GHIN app. For more information on using the app, click here.