|Hi LWGA Member,
Please note these important changes:
As you’ve all seen in the club updates from Steven and Scott, our golf lives at The Landings are changing daily. There will be no more shotguns, effective 3/23. In an effort to spread us all into smaller groups, all association golf (LW-LM-L9) will be using individual tee times off #1 and #10, using tee times from 8:02-9:38.
Tuesday Course Changed to Deer Creek & Other Changes:
On Tuesday, March 24, LWGA will be moved to DC; 3/31 will be at MG; 4/7 – MW; 4/14 – DC; 4/21 – MG. All walkers and riders will be mixed in together for the time being to allow for spontaneity on a daily basis. The “Captain” should pick up the scorecard in the pro shop and return it as well. Results may take slightly longer to be posted. Captains should arrange carts as always.
- Per the TLC Board, 2,3, or 4 carts are now allowed in fairways until further notice.
- Two-putt maximum at LWGA (to avoid hands in cups). – Leave the flagstick in for all putts.
- Bunker rakes have been removed so take a preferred lie if you’re in footprint or animal print (regular and waste bunkers).
- Do not handle other players’ golf balls/clubs.
- Please practice 6’ “social distancing.”
LWGA “Neighborhood Challenge”
Will be rescheduled in the fall. April 7th is now at MW (1 BB format).
Updates will be coming next week. The Club is currently working on a 30-day window.
- All association play (LW, L9 and LM) is cancelled the first three weeks of June (due to course maintenance/major aerification work).
- June luncheon is cancelled; details coming.
- If you need to cancel, please follow the instructions on the HOW TO CANCEL table on the front page of lwga.net.
Thank You !
LWGA Board of Directors